PRP Therapy, Your Body’s Secret Weapon
Live & Enjoy Life Pain Free With PRP Therapy
PRP Therapy is sometimes referred to as regenerative therapy. It is an amazing, cutting-edge, non-surgical alternative, with amazing patient outcomes. PRP Therapy uses your own plasma to heal pain, not just mask or temporarily block it.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy is an exciting revolutionary treatment which uses your body's own adult stem cells and blood platelets to heal itself. PRP is a treatment that works for people suffering with chronic and acute pain from an injury.
PRP Therapy is Used for a Variety of Conditions:
- Arthritis of the Knee, Hip, or Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip Bursitis
- Ligament and Tendon Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Athletes and active people can benefit from stimulated healing using PRP Therapy.
- PRP Therapy utilizes platelets taken from the patient’s own blood to rebuild a damaged tendon or cartilage.
- PRP Therapy can play a key role in the healing of soft tissue and eliminate pain in a non-invasive way.
- PRP Therapy actually heals your body, rather than masking your pain and covering it up.
- PRP Therapy heals without the need for invasive or costly surgery
- PRP Therapy is the first medical way to stimulate healing pain available!
Start healing your pain today!
The cost of a PRP treatment varies based on the number of injections you receive. A single injection costs $795 with subsequent injections around $600 each.
Expected Recovery Time
The majority of PRP patients find that recovery is fast and they are back to their normal activities quickly!
PRP is a safe, non-surgical procedure that can stimulate healing and help eliminate acute and chronic pain.
It’s Time for River City Pain Management
River City Pain Management strongly believes that no one should have to live in pain. Our physicians will take the time to educate patients about their conditions and their available treatment options so they can make the best decisions about their care. Each patient will receive individualized treatment based on their specific needs to ensure the best possible outcome.